Monday, July 18, 2011

My Vision, His Back Breaking Labor

I think this has been going on for about a year. Well.. no... truly I have be loathing my laundry room for the last 6 1/2 years, but have been envisioning and planing a new laundry room for about a year. It is finally done and I hate doing laundry a little less now.

Here is the before pictures of my cave like laundry room...



How depressing is this!?!



There is nothing about my old laundry room that I miss.

We cleaned it out...



We gutted it (and by we, I mean he)


We (he) ripped out the flooring, painted, and laid tile.....



Josh and his dad built a platform for my washer and dryer that I can store my baskets under (using these plans) Josh built shelves and hung my laundry room art that I found on istock.com and my parents got me the the drying rack from Ballardsdesigns.com for my birthday.

I adore it









No comments:

Post a Comment