Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Never Ever Let It Cool...

My youngest, my random, corky, always in her head, sweet little girl turned FIVE!

Madalyn planned a party that reflected her perfectly!! Yes, you read that right... Madalyn has been planning exactly what she wanted out of her 5th birthday for almost a year.  HOT CHOCOLATE PARTY was her first of many requests........ with Christmas music playing.  So I set the scene with lots of help from Pinerest.

Jennycookies was a huge insperation
  
Mug of Hot Chocolate Cupcake I found here

She wanted her friends to decorate their own mugs, so we bought porcelain markers because unfortunately the pinterest sharpy idea was a FAIL!

The kids also painted their own marshmallow for their hot chocolate. A huge hit!! We have done this quick little bit of fun a few times since the party.
This brilliance was found here

And of course they had hot chocolate!! We made stir sticks so the little guests can make it themselves. 
 

Madalyn had a few other requests that I did not grant....... She wanted the grown ups to decorate their own cupcakes and she wanted to some how have the hot chocolate poor out from out ceiling..... sorry girly!  I did however give in to her last request.... watch her favorite movie with her friends... Polar Express!!


Thanks to the best bunch of friends a girl could hope for, Pinterest.com and Tom Hanks... Madal's Birthday dreams came true!!!

As for me....... I'll let you know when I emotionally recover from my youngest turning FIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment