Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outside the Bag

Having kids, most of the time, the least expensive way to buy bedding is to do one of those "bed in a bag" sets. One stop shop, all for a low price. I LOVE a low price and I live for a deal, but I also desire more character in my rooms. I find the bed in a bag approach to be cute, but a little generic for me. Like this:
So I took the window valance out of the girls set and came up with some other uses for it.

My first project was OH SO long ago. Remember this one...

Matching doll quilts are still a favorite.

Next I framed some fabric, so simple and easy.


My third idea I got from a cute little blog. I think these fabric letters are so stickn cute!!


Last, thanks to craft and cocktails night, a little Mosh Posh, paint and canvas.

Note: Not loving my first attempt, but my second try... I LOVE!!
My girls do love kits!!



No comments:

Post a Comment