Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursdays

I have not Blogged in a while, I have been debating if I should even write on the topic. Writing is healing and for so many people blogging is a way to work out their thoughts and feelings.



For most of my married life I loved Thursdays. I looked forward to every Thursday meeting up with Josh, my parents and my brother Joe for Nepalese food. After I had my girls Thursday was a day of rest and refueling for me at my local Mother of Preschoolers group.


This year, it was on a Thursday that I surprised Josh with the exciting and joyful news that we were expecting our third child.






It was a Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, that we said goodbye to our pregnancy and our little baby. Brokenhearted

Today is our forth Thursday without our baby. Even though we are moving forward, and everyday of the week gets a little easier and we are starting to make new plans for our family, Thursday still stings. On Thursday that part of my heart that belongs to my third child feels a little more empty. Especially this Thursday, December 22nd, a date that was etched in my heart and etched on my baby brothers headstone twenty-two years ago.

It was on a Thursday that my youngest brother met my youngest child, before me, in Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 you friend! Proud of you for sharing this. Always in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel terrible that you wrote this weeks ago and I'm just now reading it. :( Adam and I have been praying for you and your family these past few weeks. You're on my mind often, sweet girl. Let me know if there is any way I could bless you. May God meet you in the gap.

    Much love,
    Mis

    ReplyDelete