Monday, February 13, 2012

DIY Valentine's Day- AKA Pinterest Spin Offs

With an endless amount of brilliant ideas streaming through my computer screen, I question if I can still come up with an original idea or are all my crafts just going to be my own variation of something I see in the wonderful world of pinterest.

V-day DIY #1- Craft and cocktails night with the girls will forever be inspired by pinterest.

Craft found on pinterest here:


My spin:

V-day DIY #2- Who doesn't love book page crafts.

Idea found on pinterest here:

My spin:



V-day DIY #3- Strictly platonic Valentines for school.

Idea found on pinterest here:

My "a little more mom friendly", prepackaged and so wishing I could have found round clear bags... spin:

Happy Valentines Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment