Saturday, February 18, 2012

Problem Solving in the Land of Girls

Ok, so you remember a flipping year ago when I bought these...
Of course you do, it has only been 12 months!!!!

Well I had big plans for them... I took them apart and painted them and than........ they sat for almost a stickn year before I literally cleaned the dust off of them and finished my project.

So here is the problem in the land of girls.... ALL THE HAIR!! I'm not just talking about what clogs my drains and vacuum, but what we use to tame all the hair. Brushes, bands, ties, ribben, clips, elastics, combs........ x3!!!

So I use the frames in a small effort to take care of our tangles mess of hair stuff.

Add a couple a couple 50 cent frames to the wall for some color and we are off to a good start!

So the clips have a pretty new home, now to figure out what to do the brushes, bands, ties ribbon, elastics and combs. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment