Friday, March 11, 2011

$2.50 Joy

I don't think there is anyone who loves the Target Dollar Spot more than I do! Call me cheap, I don't care. It is my first stop on my daily... uh.. I mean weekly... yeah.. weekly... tour around target. So many little, inexpensive bits of joy patiantly waiting to be tossed into my big red cart and brighten my day.... and later brighten the playroom.



$2.50 little wooden pink tray, perfect for tea parties



Can't help but smile each time I pass the playroom door.

1 comment:

  1. Ah-but there you are wrong dear sister in law...there is one that loves the dollar spot of target as much as you!! ME!!! I got this same tray, except I am going to mod podge mine....just don't know which theme I am going to make it fit yet! Looks great in the playroom!

    ReplyDelete