Monday, March 21, 2011

Glee Shmeee

Apparently there is something about a Gap store that just makes people want to dance. I have been known to dance after the perfect find on the clearance rack but that's about it.

Last month Glee (the tv show musical) did a song in Gap. I thought they could have done better with the song selection, but awkward and funny none the less. If you missed it, here it is...



Yesterday we took a little trip to Gap Kids to get Easter dresses for the girls and Madal just couldn't help herself. Here is our MUCH BETTER GAP STORE DANCE!!



She is a pretty little young thing!! How hilarious is that!?

The next video is both girls dancing. I had to post it since it is a little sneak peek of our ADORABLE new Easter dresses and the song they are dancing to brings back all kinds of Freshman Field Hockey memories for me.. GO RAMS! HAHA

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Get those girls to me!! I can't wait to see them!! Cutest video EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madal has an awesome shimmy shake hahaha!

    ReplyDelete